Python VS other programming languages:
- Python was designed for readability, and it is similar to the English language which is good for beginners.
- Python uses new lines to complete a command, as compared to other programming languages which often use semicolons ; or parentheses ().
- In Python indentation is very important, using whitespace (press TAB – 4 white space is called indentation), to define scope; such as the scope of loops, functions, and classes. Other programming languages often use curly brackets for this purpose.
Python readability meaning:-
- This means, which a reader can understand a written text.
- In a programming language, the readability of code depends on its syntax (the complexity of its syntax).
- So, it is required that the syntax is to be easy to read and understand this is called readability in the computer programming language world.
Can I use semicolons in Python?
NO, but, a semi-colon in Python denotes separation, rather than termination. It is not legal to put a semicolon at the end of a python statement.
What and Why indentation is important in Python 2021?
- Indentation = spaces at the beginning of a code line.
- Where in other programming languages the indentation in code is for readability, to structure the code (whole program).
- The indentation in Python is very important.
- Python uses indentation to indicate a block of code.