- Python has a simple syntax.
- Python allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Python runs on an interpreter system, which means that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that Python is very fast.
- Python works on different platforms
What does it mean, Python works on different platforms?
Different platform means different operating system like, Windows, IOS, Linux, etc.
Python programs can run on a Windows computer, Linux, and other operating systems, it should have the Python interpreter installed.
Can Python run on any platform?
Yes, Python is a cross-platform programming language, which means that it can run on multiple platforms like Windows, macOS, Linux, etc.
Python is a free and open source language.
Why should I use Python?
The language is very easy to read and it is similar to English. Python also requires fewer lines of code to achieve results, while other programming languages such as C++ or Java it takes more line of code to achieve results.
Top 5 benefits of Python Programming Language:
- Extensive Support Libraries:
- Open Source and Community Development:
- Learning Ease and Support Available:
- User-friendly Data Structures:
- Productivity and Speed:
Why Python is getting popular in 2021?
For beginners and advance, Python is unbelievably easy to learn and use. In fact, it’s one of the easiest programming languages in the world.